Tuesday 19 October 2010

Patient

I'm not very good at not being well. Normally, I just ignore it til it goes away (well, ignore it in so much that I whine about feeling ill constantly, but keep doing everything I normally do).

It always seems that when I get really, properly, can't do anything but curl up by the fire and hope for a quick death ill, it's never at a convenient time.

Right now I'm ill, really, properly ill. Swollen tonsils, aches in all my joints, temperature, too much pain to even KNIT ill (and you know that i'll, right?). Except that tomorrow Ofsted have decided to visit the school. And it's the Centenary celebrations for Guiding in the evening. And then Thursday is also Ofsted. And then it's Friday and there's no point in taking the day off.

So this virus can go take a running jump. I don't have time for it.

And I want to knit again.

No comments: