Sunday 22 May 2011

With Flying Colours

I feel like I've been away for ages, this week has been so crazy busy, I've barely had time to do anything other than think about the maximum deductions for bent arms in support or bent legs (0.5) or for lack of height in flight elements over the bar (0.3) or what that funny squiggle is and if it's worth an A, B, C or D (and that is dependent on the apparatus with beam and floor).

Seriously, I've barely had time to knit! I've done maybe half a repeat of the Spring Leaves and I haven't touched my Pomatomus socks since last week.

It's all paid off though - today I qualified as a Women's Artistic Gymnastics Club Judge. (And I'll admit that I don't know if it was with flying colours, since I won't get the results through for two or three months, but I do know I passed).

I've absolutely loved the whole experience and I'm really looking forward to getting my teeth stuck into judging properly.

For now though, I'm just looking forward to sitting back with my knitting and catching up on blogs on podcasts and everything else I've missed.

1 comment:

P'cess said...

Congratulations!
I have no idea what that first paragraph meant, but it sounds awesome and I'm very happy for you that you passed!