Thursday 24 September 2009

CS5

So I've signed up for the next Colour Swap. I'm looking forward to it - my partner this time seems to be more of a challenge. I've had a fantastic (even if I do say so myself) idea for the handmade item, have very excitedly found, ordered and received the yarn and cast on. Unfortuneately at the moment the way it's turning out is quite different to the way I had it pictured in my head. I'm going to keep plugging along and hope it's just the beginning phase, during which I often feel disappointed with a pattern - sometimes with reason and sometimes without.

In other knitting news, my mittens are almost finished - I have one more thumb to make and then the finishing. My cowl has been knit, but not yet finished and my Branching Out scarf is continuing slowly but surely.

No comments: