Monday 17 March 2008

So tired.

I woke up this morning with my glands inflamed, my temperature dropped and just generally feeling run down. The best bit of all of this? I'm not ill. No no, I'm exhausted. This is my body screaming at me to take some damn rest. And in three days I will. Of course before that I've got three really hectic and busy days and I imagine I'm only going to feel worse.

Today has been buzzing at school as there was a murder on the estate. Or rather and old man on the estate who sold cigerettes to the underage kids (as young as 8/9) got in a fight and died of a heart attack. Which is of course gross negligence manslaughter, but the guy was arrested for murder anyhow. And as the kids all know the guy who died they've all been rather subdued today. Which led to a somewhat quieter day for us actually.

Haven't done much in the way of knitting as I pretty much collapsed when I got home and then spent the evening searching for some CD's I want to put on my iPod. Ho hum.

No comments: