Wednesday 5 October 2011

Three Oaks, Two Fingers

Not in that way. In the 'I've finished two fingers and have two and the thumb to go' way. I would never put two fingers up to these gloves, because I cannot express how much I love these gloves in words. So here it is in pictures:







It fits beautiful, looks way more complicated than it actually is, the yarn is just gorgeous and I think will wear quite well, and, even though I've knitted it on DPNs (the pattern is written for magic loop, but I'm not a fan), I'm really keen to start on the next one! So happy I picked this pattern.

For more WIPS, see Tami's Amis.

8 comments:

pinkundine said...

Wow, they look incredible! Love the pattern, and the colour, very classy :)

Paula said...

Those are spectacular! If I were you, it would be all I could do not to run around wearing one two-fingered glove until they were finished. Lovely!

Stacey said...

Oh, my goodness! Stunning!

Amber said...

Those are absolutely amazing. Though, I love which two fingers you have knitted. ;)

Sam Findlay said...

They look fantstic!

Emma (GirlAnachronismE) said...

Wow, those are amazing! I love the pattern

PJ said...

Oh WOW! These are so incredibly stunning!

One of these days I'll make gloves with fingers. This blog post is a REALLY good inspiration to start that, actually.

ابو السيد said...

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم عميلنا العزيز نحن نقدم افضل خدمات تنظيف المجالس والشقق بافضل انواع

التنظيفات المشهود لها عالميا
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالطائف
شركة تنظيف مجالس بجازان
شركة تنظيف مجالس بحائل
ونحن فى خماتكم 24 ساعة على مدار الشهر