Wednesday, 5 October 2011

Three Oaks, Two Fingers

Not in that way. In the 'I've finished two fingers and have two and the thumb to go' way. I would never put two fingers up to these gloves, because I cannot express how much I love these gloves in words. So here it is in pictures:







It fits beautiful, looks way more complicated than it actually is, the yarn is just gorgeous and I think will wear quite well, and, even though I've knitted it on DPNs (the pattern is written for magic loop, but I'm not a fan), I'm really keen to start on the next one! So happy I picked this pattern.

For more WIPS, see Tami's Amis.

7 comments:

pinkundine said...

Wow, they look incredible! Love the pattern, and the colour, very classy :)

paula said...

Those are spectacular! If I were you, it would be all I could do not to run around wearing one two-fingered glove until they were finished. Lovely!

Stacey said...

Oh, my goodness! Stunning!

Amber said...

Those are absolutely amazing. Though, I love which two fingers you have knitted. ;)

Sam Findlay said...

They look fantstic!

GirlAnachronismE said...

Wow, those are amazing! I love the pattern

PJ said...

Oh WOW! These are so incredibly stunning!

One of these days I'll make gloves with fingers. This blog post is a REALLY good inspiration to start that, actually.